Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Brains.

RJM at The Baboon Bellows is mad that Cartoon Network cut a line out of a Futurama rerun, in which Prof. Farnsworth makes reference to "Sweet Zombie Jesus."

I don't understand why the line was cut, but I also don't understand why RJM is so upset, citing "politically correct" motives. What does that have to do with anything? I mean, I know Zombie Jesus. He works at the Mexican restaurant down the block. Makes the best brain enchilada in town. And he doesn't mind. He just says, "That's show biz."

By the way... I like Zombie Jesus, I think he's a fine, upstanding member of the Latino zombie community. But I don't think I would go so far as to call him "sweet". Frankly, I think "putrid" would be a more apt descriptor.

(Link once again courtesy of Greg at Delenda Est Carthago. He seems a little too interested in zombies, if you know what I mean. He even mentions my zombie dog, Bub. Greg, dude, stop co-opting my culture, all right? Zombie pride!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ross said...

Zombie Jesius...hugh. I think I met him once at a supernatural being convention. He was manning a mexican food booth. I have to say he madde the best damn brain burrito I ever had.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

See, I figured you're out a lot eating brains, so I have to pick up some slack when I see it. Just trying to help you out, man!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Tom the Dog said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Zombie Tom said...

Archangel -- yep, the burritos are also good. Didn't know you liked brain. Good for you!

Greg -- fine, that's cool. You're as tuned into zombies as you can be without being a zombie. Which reminds me: I need to eat your brains.

HP -- his tooth might be sweet, but his breath smells like a monkey's diaper.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home