Friday, June 17, 2005

Brains.

I spent four hours at the Department of Motor Vehicles today*. As I shuffled through the doors -- as usual, mindless, purposeless, bereft of compassion or reason -- and took a look around, I realized I had never felt so at home before.

I got a job application.

It seems like I'd fit right in, but the application is hard. I'm thinking about lying on question #3: "Do you enjoy eating human brains?" I suspect it's a trick question. I'm going to say "No: I eat human brains, but I don't enjoy it."

That job is as good as mine!



*No reason. I just like it there.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have expected you at the DMZ (Dept of Mobile Zombies)

7:25 PM  
Blogger Zombie Tom said...

Dwayne -- there's no such thing as the DMZ! Now you're just making a mockery of the very real experiences of zombies everywhere.

GSB -- this post tells you what you need to do to get a link.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tom, any good movies opening this weekend?

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home