Friday, June 10, 2005

Brains.

So, I was hanging out with Keith Richards last night, and I asked him something I've wondered as long as I've known him: "Why haven't you ever eaten Mick Jagger's brains?"

And Keith told me -- get this -- he told me he's not a zombie.

I know! What the hell! You could've knocked me over with a feather. I mean, he looks like a zombie, he smells like a zombie... I just figured: zombie.

I was so shocked, I forgot to eat his brains. Maybe next week. We're going to Golf n' Stuff on Tuesday.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, c'mon, man. You're joking, right?

11:45 AM  
Blogger Zombie Tom said...

No, really! Not a zombie!! Who'd a thunk it?

12:29 PM  
Blogger God_is_in_America said...

maybe he's some sort of mummy

2:37 PM  
Blogger Zombie Tom said...

Maybe! I'll ask him before I eat his brains.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home