Saturday, June 04, 2005

Brains.

Brains...

Braaaiinnnssss...

Have you ever thought of what a weird word brains is? Braaaaaaaaaiiiinnnssss.....

Weird word. Word weird. Weirdy wordy wordy weird. Hee hee hee!

If you say it enough, it begins to lose all meaning: brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains. What does that even mean? "Brains."

And how can a sound that your mouth makes have any intrinsic meaning to begin with? Why should sounds be shackled by definitions? Why can't each individual -- no, hear me out -- why can't each individual determine the meaning of the sounds they make for themselves? Huh?

Braaaaiinnsss. That could mean: pretty butterfly. Or: world harmony.

[EDIT: 5 hours later] Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have eaten those brains at that Widespread Panic concert. Frickin' hippies.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More questions.

1) You sound like all you eat is brains. I am concerned you are not getting enough calcium. Did you know a lack of calcium can make bones brittle and break easier? We don't want any more parts falling off you prematurely.

2) Do you hate my job as much as I do?

3) If you ate just art history student brains, would you starve?

4) I know you shared brains with Eva, but of all the Desperate Housewives cast, whose brains would you most like to eat?

5) Can you eat other zombie brains? Cause I have one trapped in my cellar and you can have him.

6) Have you ever tried to feign a profession so you could get closer to brains? I am at a trade show in Tronto this weekend and all I can think is, "Man, Tom could have a feast here."

7) Does IT still work when you are undead?

TheCrwth

5:08 PM  
Blogger Zombie Tom said...

1. I enjoy a cold glass of milk, a sliced banana, and some wheat toast with my brains, to help make a balanced breakfast.
2. I don't even know what your job is. So my answer would have to be: yes. Yes I do.
3. Hey! I'm an art history major! Which means, uh... I don't get it.
4. On that show, only Felicity Huffman strikes me as someone with a brain developed enough to be worth eating. Oh, snap!! No he di'int!!!
5. Pass. If zombie brains were worth eating, I'd just eat my own. Don't think I wouldn't!
6. I sometimes pose as Art Vandelay, brain-eating architect.
7. What an odd question. But yes: my PS2 still works. How else would I play Hot Shots Golf 3?? Sheesh! But thanks for asking.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom,


1) as a follow up to my other questions, Whose brains wouldn't you eat?

2) as a zombie, what scares you, besides lack of brains?

3) It's you and Rosie O'Donnell on an island, would you still eat her brains?

4) If you could choose any historical figure of note to dine on, who would it be?

Thanks a bunch, Just had my brains eaten and am new to this thing.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home