Thursday, June 02, 2005

Brains.

In gratitude for linking to me, these are the people whose brains I will eat last*:

Brill Building
Mike Sterling's Progressive Ruin
Attentiondeficitdisorderly Too Flat
The Outbreak
The Dullard Gazette
Nat Pike of Wired for Sound (He linked to me on a board at Museum of Hoaxes; everyone else at Museum of Hoaxes gets their brains eaten tout de suite.)
Blog THIS, Pal!
Humid Cedar
BeaucoupKevin // BlogMachineGo
Pete Ashton's Weblog
Semioclast.com
greg.cohoon.name
Cafeexpresso (It's in Portuguese; Babel Fish translates the relevant entry as: "it is one day of the hell, then nothing more appropriate than recommends to the vocês zombieeatbrains, one blog on what!? ah yes. one zombie crazy for braaaaaains. f***ing hilarious. [Those last six words were already in English in the original post.] after twentieth post intitled brains, I could not more stop to laugh as a maniac. this in one day bad." Even a zombie gotta say: that's awesome.)
Near Mint Heroes
Grinding Metal
Sarcasmo's Corner
Incoming Signals
Kale's Journal
Ferret Press/PANEL Weblog (Only Tony; everyone else gets their brains eaten pronto.)
Bibi's Box
bilebovina (Another Portuguese site!)
M Valdemar (He even offered me a nice blogwarming gift.)
Noetic Concordance
Fourth of Six
House of the Ded
Delenda Est Carthago
The Sock Drawer
Roxy's World
JUST ADDED: 6/7, 10:51
Mystifying Oracle
Spatula Forum

Hey, even zombies want to be noticed.

If you also would like to join the list of me-no-eat-your-brains, just link to this site and let me know about it in a comment.



*Guarantee only valid if you are not close to hand and/or I'm not hungry. But let's face it, I'm always hungry. For brains.

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I´m shocked. For a zombie, you´re pretty fast. I´ve posted that on cafeexpresso half an hour ago.
Uhh, now I´m really worried about my brains.
O.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Zombie Tom said...

I'm one of those fast zombies you keep seeing in so many movies these days.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

I only link to things on Sunday. Damn you. Can it wait?

I left the first comment on your living blog about how cool this one was - does that count?

2:04 PM  
Blogger Zombie Tom said...

As long as I don't run into you before Sunday, your brains are safe.

Actually, better hope I don't run into you after Sunday, either. I'll pretty much eat your brains either way.

2:30 PM  
Blogger mad science said...

On the recomendations of our good friend Humid Cedar we added a your blog to our blogroll. Hopefully this will buy us the time we need to fortify the lab and find that special zombie killing cricket bat we bought on ebay a few months back.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you wouldnt much enjoy eating the brains of the Museum Of Hoaxes folk, Zombie_Tom. Many of them seem to have lost their brains already. i think maybe they check them at the door. Try the doorman, he may still have them.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Uncle Patrick said...

"Don't eat those."

"But they're delicious."

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question for Tom,


Besides Keri Russell, whose brains which you like to eat?

7:35 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I'm glad you're a fast zombie.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Zombie Tom said...

Mad Science -- cricket bats don't work on us American zombies!

Anon -- whose brains wouldn't I like to eat?? Answer: none. (But if there were a list, and I'm not saying there is, Brenda Strong, Lauren Graham, and Evangeline Lilly would be very near the top.)

Becky -- hey, I'm not fast at everything, if you know what I mean.

And what I mean is: I'm a very slow typist. What? What did you think I meant?

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not happy that you are a fast zombie. Can you please not eat my brains? I have few and I use them. Thanks anyway.

1:09 PM  
Blogger God_is_in_America said...

Linked, Mr. Zombie:
http://www.argus.com.br/bilebovina/bilebovina.html

Just a word of advise; if you eat my brains, yo'll probably gonna get drunk!

Cheers!

2:45 PM  
Blogger God_is_in_America said...

Man, you're fast. That's gotta be a new record or something. I'm scared...

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey zombie, do you know these "pretty" girls: http://www.zombiepinups.com/ ?

5:22 PM  
Blogger Zombie Tom said...

Bibi -- yeah, I hung out with them in New Orleans last weekend, according to the backdated entry which I just posted five minutes ago.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...I just posted a link to your blog last night and already you responded - that's fast for a zombie!

http://www.livejournal.com/users/pettyharvey/167450.html

I found a link to the zombie blog from here:

http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=142373

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zombie Tom for president! He'd be better than the zombie we have now.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Michael Bates said...

You've been linked at BatesLine.com

http://www.batesline.com/archives/001760.html

Thank you for leaving my brains 'til last.

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i think i litteraly bumped into you at the mall one day.did your head fly off at the food court if it did then i bumped into you

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home