Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Brains.

Following yesterday's demand for a zombie bride with whom I could share my hopes, dreams, and brains, when I heard a knock on my door this morning, I of course assumed it was the early arrival of Angelina Jolie. But when I opened the door, who did I see instead?

Zombie Brad Pitt.

He beat the unholy unliving tar out of me. I have to admit, he delivered quite the hellacious zombie beatdown. I would have admired its thoroughness and savagery, had I not been on the receiving end.

No more demands for celebrity zombie brides from me.

Unless... does anyone know if Scarlett Johansson has a zombie boyfriend?

4 Comments:

Blogger God_is_in_America said...

Brad Pitt? Undead?

this post screams "Zombie Fight Club" to me...

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first rule of Zombie Fight Club is BRAAAAAAAAIIIIINNNNSSSSS...

10:41 PM  
Blogger Gordon D said...

Zombie Tom,

Sadly, she's dating Josh Hartnett, and I think he is a zombie.

He does have that "slightly undead" look about him.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Zombie Tom said...

Second rule of Zombie Fight Club is BRAAAAAAIINNSSS.

Josh Hartnett isn't undead, he's brain dead. Which makes me think his brain wouldn't be very nutritious. But I'm willing to give it a try, for Scarlett.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home