Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Brains.

I've been told some guy named Tom Collins mentioned this blog in a letter printed in this month's issue of The Walking Dead.

The Walking Dead #21


Frankly, I don't much care for comics. Especially ones about zombies. I'm more of a TV-and-video-games kind of zombie. But I figure this one is pretty okay, even if it doesn't really tell the zombie side of things very well.

This guy Collins, though, has got no call getting all up in my business like that. His brains are toast, mark my words! (I'd say read my lips, but I can't find them. I think I left them in a taxi last week.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Church of Klugman said...

Dear Zombie Tom,

Please consider checking out our blog at hurchofklugman.blogspot.com

8:22 AM  
Blogger J. said...

so I totally saw your letter in that comic. I read walking dead religiously! awesome.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home