Thursday, August 04, 2005

Brains.

I should acknowledge a few more people who have linked to me recently, which means their brains are 100% safe from being eaten (as long as I don't see them, or smell them, or, say, decide to hunt them down because I'm bored):

Quixotic Crap

Blue Tea

end of days and all that (That post is so filled with zombie links it even gives me pause)

The Program Witch Pages

Maktaaq (Gesundheit!)

Cladestine Critic

and Where the Monsters Go, a Horror Weblog Update page run by Sean T. Collins, who knows a thing or two about horror blogging. I'd have added the link to my sidebar by now, but changing my site's template makes me a cranky zombie. Soon.

Thanks for the links, and apologies if I've missed anyone. If I've missed you, please let me know, and I'll be around to collect your brain shortly. I mean, I'll return the link. Oh what a giveaway!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ross said...

Hey i linked to you. But it's no big deal.

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They haven't linked you here, but you could post to inform them their submarines and guns won't stop you: http://www.theperfectworld.us/thread.php?id=939&postNum=7542

9:00 AM  
Blogger Zombie Tom said...

Archangel -- I could've sworn I linked to you before. Sorry. Soon, I promise.

Quixotic -- done, and done! And I mean done.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home