Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Brains.

I was talking to my buddy Zombie Tony today, and he said, "You know what's funny?"

"No, what?" I said, already grinning because I knew a big joke was coming.

"What's funny," he said, with a gleam in his eye (the one that's left), "is when you kill someone and eat their brains!!"

OH MAN!!! That is funny!! That is so funny. Zombie Tony, man. I swear, he busts me up. "When you kill somebody and eat their brains." Whoo! Where does he get them?? I mean, it works on so many levels. And you know what? It's funny because it's true.

Zombie Tony. He could totally be the Zombie Jerry Seinfeld. If Jerry Seinfeld weren't already the Zombie Jerry Seinfeld. (Shh! That's a secret.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Crobuzon said...

What you need is a zombie comedy club. Call it The Dead Zone. On Open Mike Night, you could open Mike. You'd really knock your audience dead. They'd be all yelling 'Stop, you're killing me," and stuff.
Then you could eat their brains.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Zombie Tom said...

I like the way you think, Crobuzon. I wish that Pauly Shore reality show were set in a zombie comedy club. That guy really needs to get his brains eaten, tout de suite.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

Pauly Shore has a brain????

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home