Monday, August 15, 2005

Brains.

More people who have linked to me, sparing their brains for the time being:

RGB Alliance, home of frequent commenter Archangel Rokan

What?, by Cassarass

The boards of Morningstar Saga. Bonus points to these guys for posting a most excellent image from The Return of the Living Dead, which would probably get me in trouble if it appeared on my computer screen at work. If I had work other than eating brains.



Most surprising thing I heard today:

Dick Clark is not a zombie. I know, coulda fooled me. Turns out he's actually an energy being from a planet somewhere in the Ursa Major constellation. Huh. You learn something new every day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What? He's not a zombie? Oh well. Brains....

7:39 AM  
Blogger homercat said...

Yes a most excellent image from ROTLD.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Zombie Tom said...

P.E. -- nice picture! I may have to post that.

B.P. -- Linnea Quigley is wicked hot. Even in leg warmers.

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good image, thanx for the link

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home