Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Brains.

I've been playing this new game on the internets, called Urban Dead. It's "A Massively Multi-Player Web-Based Zombie Apocalypse." Which means it's kind of like Kingdom of Loathing (but much less funny) -- you get so many turns in which to explore, fight, gain experience points, and suchlike; turns are replenished each day. I'm playing as a zombie, of course. (Of corpse!)

The game's a work in progress, and it's a little frustrating so far. You get 50 turns per day, max, and those turns evaporate pretty quickly without much progress being made. I've played for two days already, and I have yet to come close to eating any brains. And in betwen sessions, I totally got killed! (I came back; I'm a zombie, after all.) But it shows promise. Check it out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Roxy said...

Uh - Zombie Tom? Did you get sucked into the vortex of Urban Dead?

11:18 AM  
Blogger God_is_in_America said...

I always used to play Heroes of Might and Magic 3 with my undead army. It was preety cool.

btw; there's an english post on my blog :)

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Urban Dead and this blog are the two best websites on the Internet. I've posted you in one of my forums, there aren't many viewers, but we have some: http://zadoc.proboards34.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1121486981

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home